Welcome to OWF

Welcome to the Website of Orphans Welfare Foundation (OWF) also known as Atim Kollan Foundation (In Bangla). The Foundation's Program for Orphans are based on Zakat & Donation. Our target is to focus on (1) Education Materials (2) Health Care (3) Pure Drinking Water and to Arrange (i) Quaran Recitation Program Alif-Lam-Mim (ii) World Orphan's Day. For Zakat and Donation pls contact owfbd@yahoo.com


Orphans Welfare Foundation (OWF)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Orphans of Mirpur Shishu Paribar received Education Materials

Mirpur Government Shishu Paribar (Boy's Orphanage)

Mirpur Shishu Paribar is located at Mirpur-10, Dhaka, Bangladesh. 96 Orphans (All boys) live in this orphanage. The Orphans were briefed earlier that Orphans Welfare Foundation (OWF) will donate Education Materials to them by the Superintendent. On 22nd July 2011 at 10:00 AM the Members & Volunteers of OWF arrived at the premise of the Orphanage. It seemed the orphans were anxiously waiting for hours. Joy spread among the faces of the orphans. The President Lion Md. Jashim Uddin, Director Rubina Akter, Assistant Secretary Laila Arjuan, Secretary K.T. Elahi, Volunteer Kazi Maisha, Moonmoon Aktar, Md. Rana, Dalia Rahman & Jiko were present on behalf of OWF. Mr. Julfikar Haider, Additional Director (Institution) was present on behalf of Directorate of Social Welfare, GoB. There was a short briefing on the activities of OWF. The orphans were also asked individually to list their demands. They were assured that the demands will be fulfilled on the availability of Fund from the donors. It was a wonderful day for the Orphans.

9 comments:

  1. Hello, I would like to contact OWF personally to inquire about your work. Can I have a contact number of email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My need one girl age 13 above for my children care. I take care all matters. Future any problems face solution by us and binding all matters responsibility bears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My need one girl age 13 above for my children care. I take care all matters. Future any problems face solution by us and binding all matters responsibility bears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a orphane boy as a adopt child . Please know me if any child found. And his age 2 o 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Team, I need your contact number or contact person for donating purpose...give me your contact number person..TQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Team, I need your contact number or contact person for donating purpose...give me your contact number person..TQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need information of classtim. Plaese shame in face book page

    ReplyDelete